In Georgia, summertime fun is all about the lake. A day of boating, waterskiing, and fishing is great for family and friends, but after a long day out in the sun, nothing beats a sophisticated lakeside dinner.
When I saw these plates from Anthropologie, I immediately thought of a dinner party by the lake. Inspired by the colors on the salad plate, I selected green as a base color to complement the outdoors and a vibrant shade of orange as an accent color.
An outdoor dinner in the summertime can be the perfect end to an active day at the lake. I hope this board inspires you to throw a lakeside dinner party of your own.
Photo credits: See links below
1. Lanterns from One Kings Lane
2. Green Goblets by Juliska
3. Outdoor Wine glass from William Sonoma
4. Shasta Round Charger by Pottery Barn
5. Dinner and Salad plates by Anthropologie
6. Linen Napkins by CB2
7. Cloche from One Kings Lane
8. Luster Candleholders by West Elm
9. Kent Flatware by Oscar de la Renta
10. Fishnet woven runner by West Elm